- Boxing can be played in various ways.
- To the Winner (participant who wins the fight).
- To Tie (when the result is considered a tie).
- Round Total: It is played that the fight will last more or less than certain Round numbers.
- Plays are accepted until the beginning of the hour of said fight.
- For total round plays, for example 9 1/2 means that nine round must be completed and half of the tenth round covered.
- The decision of the regulatory body is made on the official day of the fight.
- If a tie play option is offered, all Winner plays for both entrants are considered losers. (In case the fight is a tie).
- If the number of scheduled rounds is varied, the plays in this modality are canceled.
- All plays to the Winner will be decided at the discretion of the judges of the fight. This decision includes scoring, Technical Knock Out, Knock Out or disqualification.